Leftover Turkey & Stuffing Balls
PREP 15 MIN | TOTAL 35 MINS | SERVES 14 - 2 BALLS EACH
1 pkg. (120 g)
1 can (10 fl oz/284 mL)
Stove Top Lower Sodium Stuffing Mix for Chicken
finely chopped leftover roasted turkey
Cracker Barrel Shredded 4 Cheese Italiano Cheese
Heinz Chicken Gravy
chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Melt butter in medium skillet on medium heat. Add onions; cook 5 to 7 min. or until softened, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Add hot water to stuffing mix in large bowl; stir just until moistened. Add onions and all remaining ingredients except gravy and parsley; mix well.
- Shape into 28 balls; place in single layer on 2 rimmed baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until heated through. About 5 min. before stuffing balls are done, cook gravy in large nonstick skillet on medium-low heat until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Add stuffing balls to gravy; stir gently until evenly coated. Sprinkle with parsley.